photo © 2007 Laura Askelin | more info (via: Wylio)
Today's post is brought to you by The Letter S
Four things I like that start with S and one thing I don't.
1. Swans. Love swans, so graceful and sleek and serene on the surface, but paddling like mad under the water.
2. Soaking. In the wintertime I love to take a hot bath and chase away the chill of the day. I call it making cannibal soup. :)
3. Springtime. In MN this means April and May. The early part of spring is ugly here, muddy, slushy, tempermental weather. But late spring is gorgeous. Lilacs, forsythia, tulips, and finally, green again. I never realize how much my eyes are aching to see green growing things again until one warm spring day when I look at some trees in the distance and see that mist of emerald, jade, and olive that means baby leaves are sprouting.
4. Silverado. I LOVE that western. When I was in high school, I bet I watched it at least twenty times.
One thing I don't like that starts with S
5. Sand. In my shoes, tracked across the floor, clinging to my bare feet, getting between my toes...ugh. Not a fan of sand.
And a BONUS Thing I LOVE that starts with S....SEEKERVILLE! I'm over at Seekerville today talking about when I first discovered I wanted to be a writer. Hop on over to http://seekerville.blogspot.com/ and join the discussion...I'm giving away a copy of Maggie and the Maverick to one commentor.