Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ker-choo!

Tissue box heavenphoto © 2007 Rachel Coleman Finch | more info (via: Wylio)
This is me this week. Snurf, sniffle, sneeze.

I hate having a cold. I'm a rotton patient. I had some Nyquil this week. That's always fun. I have to take it sitting on the side of the bed, or I'd be drunk between the medicine cabinet and my bedroom. I slept great, but awoke with a Nyquil hangover.

And always at the back of my mind is the mantra: You don't have time to be sick.



Are you a good patient?

On a happier note, please check out this delightful write up of my debut novel The Bartered Bride by the fabulous Patti Lacy. (I printed it out to put in my scrapbook. :) ) http://www.pattilacy.com/blog/?p=2189

7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like being sick. This ol' bear just hibernates in her dark cave until she feels better.

    Glad you're starting to feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's funny, every single time I'm sick I make sure to take a moment to be grateful for what it feels like to be healthy.

    Guess that's not so funny as it is...well...thankful. ;)

    Hope you heal quickly. Chicken soup.

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda7:50 AM

    Do you need me to bring you some more kleenex or chicken soup? I have some turkey noodle soup in the freezer, ready to go.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you send that pesky bug packing right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences! There's never a good time to be sick but with Christmas on the horizon it's an especially bad time right now. I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm with Wendy -- chicken soup really does work.

    ReplyDelete