Friday, January 14, 2011

The Friday Five

✌ peace ✌ mšvidoba ✌ мир ✌ שָׁלוֹם ✌ سلاphoto © 2006 ion-bogdan dumitrescu | more info (via: Wylio)

Today's Friday Five is brought to you by the letter V.

Four things I like that start with the letter V and one thing I don't.


1. Vetsch. Peter Vetsch to be specific. He's my bestest friend. :)

2. Vikings. I'm hoping they get their hands on Tim Tebow for next season. If we do, then look out! Skol, Vikings!

3. Victuals. :)

4. Valentines. Not the social obligations and froo-froo stuff, but a genuine I love you from my best guy, that's Aces!

and one thing I don't like that starts with V...


5. Vipers. I am terrified of snakes.

How about you? What do you like and not like that starts with V?

10 comments:

  1. You're right, V is a hard letter. Victuals is a funny words, isn't it? I vroom when I drive. Hate Vegemite. It's not cheese but maybe twice as nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love victories, no matter how small! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was officially the first Wipeout I watched from start to finish. Fun sharing it w/ you!

    I was cheering for six-toes all along. He was created to win Wipeout.

    And now onto V...

    Like: violet, the color and flower
    Dislike: ventriloquists kind of weird me out

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victuals – odd; it's spelled wrongly, at least according to the Beverly Hillbillies. They always called'em "vittles."

    Voices – I like different sounding voices, voice-overs (I think I could have done that for a back-up career).

    Vulcans – at least, Mr. Spock.

    Viridescent – (okay, I looked this one up, but it's still a cool word, and I'm guessing, a cool color).

    Dislike – Vultures: really, really ugly bird. God knew what He was doing when He created a bird to eat carrion that was this ugly. The only one I like is the old Beaky the Buzzard character from really old Looney Tunz cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are victuals??

    I like VERY big bowls of ice cream. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, good luck when you get to X.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if I get to five... I like Erica Vetsch, Valentines day, my niece Vicky, victory through Christ, and don't like my bad dietary vices. Hey what do you know? I did it!

    *Super congrats on the victory of a quick turn around sale yesterday. Can you teach me how to do that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! You can't have Tebow, we still want him :)

    V is hard. But, like Wendy, I like Violets. I like visuals--especially when I'm trying to learn something. I love volleyball--played in high school. Hey, this wasn't as hard as I thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like VASES with lovely fresh cut flowers.

    I dislike VAMPIRES.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like virtual chocolate. Calorie-free fun. =)

    ReplyDelete