photo © 2010 Open Exhibits | more info (via: Wylio)
This week's Friday Five is brought to you by the letter W.
Four things I like that start with W and one thing I don't.
1. Watermelon. The fruit, the gum, the candy. Love it!
2. The WILD. The Minnesota Wild.
3. Wandering. My parents called it 'dilly-dallying' and I was GREAT at it.
4. Whales, especially Beluga Whales. Who could resist those melon-headed, squeaking, snowman-resembling, blubber-coated darlings?
And one thing I don't like that starts with W:
5. Waiting. I am NOT a good waiter.
How about you? Got any W's? Ooooo! I just remembered. I LOVE George W. Bush, too! :)