Monday, February 14, 2011

Book Signing in Sioux Falls



This past Saturday I had the pleasure of attending a book signing event at CrossRoads Bookstore in Sioux Falls, SD. What a wonderful place! If you're passing through Sioux Falls, please stop by and visit CrossRoads. You won't be disappointed. An amazing selection of books, artwork, music, and the friendliest staff around.

Several authors took part in the signing, (Which is, after all, the best way to have a book signing.) Rose Ross Zediker, Mary Connealy, and Sue Schmidt were kind enough to let me join them on this adventure. :)

What a delightful time we had, chatting with each other and the wonderful patrons of the bookstore. We sold lots of books, met new friends and old, and renewed our aquaintance with the fine folks that work at CrossRoads.

Have you been to a book signing? If so, how did you learn the author would be in your area signing books?

And have a Happy Valentine's Day! Are you a fan of V Day?

And if you had to choose, would it be flowers or chocolate?

7 comments:

  1. So glad your book signing was a success. Chocolate trumps flowers hands down, and not just on Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture! Glad you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda9:07 AM

    Sounds like it was a good day Saturday.

    And what do you mean OR ??? A person shouldn't have to choose. I crack myself up. I'm thrilled with either, and I'm not choosing between them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book signings must be so much more fun with other authors. Glad you had a great time.

    For me, I'll take flowers over chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your booksigning was successful. Today, I think I'd prefer the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you really have to ask me that question? Chocolate!!!

    Love the pic. You are a book signing queen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to a book signing. But now that I'm more focused on this writing jorney, I definitely have my ears open to hear when they're happening.

    Let me ask you something...Did you have the fear that no one would show up? Or is that just my fear?

    Oh - and chocolate all the way for me! =)

    ReplyDelete