Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Website Updates

John rescues bunnyphoto © 2008 Susan Gilson | more info (via: Wylio)

Saturday I spent some time in the delightful company of my SIL and nephews. Her elder son, in addition to being a brilliant mathematician and computer genius, is also my web master.

With infinite patience, he let me tweak, suggest, change and shuffle ideas for my website.

My About Me page sports a new bio. (Same old picture of me though.)

The Books page needed the most changes. Lots of additions there. :D

We also added an Awards and Signings page which was fun.

I hope you'll go check it out. There is a link to my webpage in the right-hand column here on the blog.

Oh, and why the bunny? Aside from being stinkin' cute, my nephew's nickname is Stealthbunny which cracks me up. :)

11 comments:

  1. Stealthbunny! LOL! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "same ol'" pic. :-) Very pretty! Congrats on the weblift. I'll try to pop over later and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pet the bunny! But first I must check out your website. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a funny VeggieTales song about eating a bunny. I, of course could never eat that bunny! Too cute. We once found one like that down in FL. and tried to feed it from a dropper.

    Sharp website. I love the header!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were a history teacher. Very cool. The site looks great - especially the book page full of books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Website looks great!. Stealthbunny LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your webpage rocks! And you can tell the stealthbunny I said so! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunnies are awesome. My family email addy is Bigbunny, and that's been my handle for years!

    Yay for a website upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate the nice words, all. It's really not as bad working with my DA as she makes it sound ;)

    -the stealthbunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bunnies!! That's the cutest little guy! I want to hold him. :)

    I'll go check out the new and improved site--woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete