photo © 2007 Rona Proudfoot | more info (via: Wylio)
This week's Friday Five is from an idea my husband gave me. He suggested that once a month, I do a Friday Five on things I like about that month. :)
So, here are Five Things I Like About March:
1. It's my birthday month. :D
2. Spring comes. By the first of March, I'm longing for warmer weather and green growing things.
3. March Madness. The NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. I chose my teams, and I'm usually wrong, but I love watching the games and rooting for my picks.
4. Daffodils. These are some of my favorite flowers, and they start showing up in stores around here, and eventually in gardens in late March.
5. Going out without my coat. And gloves. And an ice scraper. And boots (though I love my zippety boots I got this winter.)
How about you, what do you like about the month of March?