Wednesday, March 02, 2011

March Goals

Can you believe it's March already? (And yet, I've been longing for all this snow to be gone for what seems like weeks!) It's time to evaluate those goals again.

My goals for March:

1. Finish Stars in Her Eyes. Getting sick the last week of February put me behind schedule on this title and I want to have it all ready to turn in by April 1st.

2. Take care of my responsibilities re the Genesis Contest. I am a category coordinator and I will be busy this month sending and receiving emails to judges and contestants.

3. Go on a writing retreat with one of my crit buds. :) We've been planning this for months, and I can't wait to see her again and to write, write, write!

4. Continue the plotting for Sagebrush Knights. SK is my summer project. :)

How about you? Do you have any goals for this month?

9 comments:

  1. YES! My goal is to hold my very first ever book in my hands!! Ha. I am chomping at the bit for them to get to my doorstep. Other than that, I have a whole bunch of things to do regarding release day, so I'm just trying to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. And then my goal is to RELAX!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT for our retreat!!! I am slowly working stuff out in my WIP and hoping to have it ready to go so I can write (not plot) during the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta finish my wip so I can start a new story that's been germinating. :-)
    Have fun at your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal is to keep dancing as fast as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing retreat--that sounds wonderful! Pack me in your suitcase. ;)

    Ohhh...did I just read w/ Katie. Oh so jealous!

    March...I want to push on with novel six while editing novel five.

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goal is to copy your goal and have a retreat with my crit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have a busy month! Good that you have built in some fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A writing retreat sounds heavenly! I recently found your blog and love your covers. They are beautiful. I have to say, I feel a connection to your book titles:) My name is Maggie. My daughter is Lily. I've lived in Idaho for 7 years.

    Good luck with your March goals. I just blogged on this same thing. Doing a monthly check-in sure makes those year-long resolutions easier to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I committed to participating in Denise Jaden's 'March Madness Challenge' so am jotting down daily accomplishments in my journal and reporting in on the various appointed blogs. But it's a strugge. I'm supposed to be revising and really want to be working on a new w.i.p. instead! Drat!

    Your writing retreat sounds like a lovely idea. I'm envious. ;)

    ReplyDelete