photo © 2010 Kate Ter Haar | more info (via: Wylio)
This week's Friday Five is in honor of the great Dr. Seuss who recently celebrated a birthday.
My Five Favorite Doctor Seuss Books:
1. I Can Read With My Eyes Shut. I love this book because in one of the pictures is a signpost with lots of different destinations and milages on it and arrows going in every direction. One of the signs has my hometown, Salina, KS listed. :)
2. The Foot Book. I love this one because it was the first Dr. Seuss I read to my baby girl. She soon had the story memorized (which meant I couldn't make up the words or skip pages anymore.)
3. The Sneetches. With Stars Upon Thars. Love this story sooo much.
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Is there a more wonderful, heartwarming (and heart expanding) story?
5. Green Eggs and Ham. This was a favorite of my son's.
Hop on Pop. Great rhymes in this one.
The Cat in the Hat. No Seuss collection is complete without this one.
The Lorax. I love truffela trees.
What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?