photo © 2007 Peter Dutton | more info (via: Wylio)This week's Friday Five is:
If I won the Powerball, what are five things I would do with the money? (Of course, since I never play the Powerball Lottery, I have no chance of winning, but it's fun to kick around ideas.)
1. Solve the issue of which replacement windows to go with at our church by getting a new building. :)
2. Travel and see all the places that I've wanted to see for a very long time: Egypt, The British Museum, New Zealand, The Smithsonian, and so many more.
3. Hire landscapers to finish the patio in the back yard and to spray the lawn to kill the annual Vetsch infestation of dandelions that insist on overtaking the yard each year.
4. Completely plunder Amazon.com.
5. Hire Merry Maids and a Chef.
How about you? What would you do if you won the powerball?