This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I like about May.
1. It rarely snows in MN in May. :)
2. The shedding of coats and jackets. No more juggling hats, mittens, scarves, gloves, boots, parkas, etc. just to walk to the mailbox.
3. The school year ends. :) I love homeschooling, but by May, I'm ready for a break, maybe even moreso than my son is.
4. My daughter comes home from college for the summer! Yay!!!
5. Baseball, hockey playoffs, and NASCAR are all in full swing/tilt/gear.
What do you like about May?