Friday, May 27, 2011

The Friday Five

This week's Friday Five is:

Five Happy Little Time Management Games that are great Little Time Wasters:

1. Roads of Rome.

2. Roads of Rome 2.

3. Farm Mania 2.

4. My Farm Life.

5. Shop-N- Spree.

I play all these games, and I love them! All are available through Big Fish Games and you can play each one for an hour for free to test it out and see if you like it. If you're going to buy one of them though, I'll tell you that they almost always have a sale over the holidays, and next weekend the games will most likely all be about five dollars.

So, if you're looking for a great way to procrastinate, check out Big Fish Games. :)

6 comments:

  1. Never played any. How's your girl's mouth feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play Farm Town and another farming game, but gave them up when I was spending precious writing time planting pretend crops. My hubby is addicted to Facebook games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do Katie's comments make me laugh? :D

    Clueless about these kind of games. I play try not to let the overabundance of thoughts drive me crazy. It's fun, you should try it. :D

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um yeah. Hello? I'm the queen of procrastination!?! =) Are you feeling summery yet? It's still too chilly in my neck of the woods. Enjoy your weekend. I shall stalk you on the twitter verse =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a games type person, but life has a way of providing lots of procrastination for me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Don't forget the Zoo Tycoon 2, Mom. ;)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete