Friday, June 17, 2011
The Friday Five - Pizza!
The five best pizza places I've ever been to.
1. Zadeos. Hands down the best pizza I've ever had. Whole wheat crust, generous toppings, and gooey cheese. Zadeos is the only pizza place in Rochester that will deliver out where we live, and I'm not complaining.
2. Big Cheese. I grew up with Big Cheese Pizza in Salina, Kansas. The only dissent in the house when someone wanted to order Big Cheese was whether to get mushrooms on the pizza or not.
3. Ann Sorensens. Actually, my place, on New Year's Day when we have a big party. Ann brings this amazingly yummy pizza roll thingy, and I have to fight my way through the crowd to get a slice.
4. Godfathers. They're pretty yummy, but they're way on the other side of Rochester, so I don't get there as much as I'd like.
5. My MIL's house. She made excellent thin crust homemade pizza.
How about you? Where's did you find the best slice?