photo © 2010 Garry Knight | more info (via: Wylio)This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I pack when I'm going on a vacation.
1. The GPS. I got this little gizmo for Christmas, and I'm not leaving on a vacation again without it if I can help it. :)
2. My laptop. Checking out where to stay, what to see, admission prices and hours. We usually have a plan the first few days of a vacation, then we wing it.
3. A bag of medicaments. Advil, Pepto, etc. Just in case.
4. Cell phone. Just makes life so much simpler.
5. Camera. To capture all those cool moments. :)
I also leave extra room in my suitcase for books that I plan to buy. I don't know when was the last time I took a vacation and didn't buy at least one history book. :)
How about you? What's one of your 'can't leave home without it' vacation items?