Friday, June 24, 2011

The Friday Five

Orange slicephoto © 2003 Esther Gibbons | more info (via: Wylio)
This week's Friday Five is:

Five food combinations that I like that might be a little odd.



1. Pizza and Orange Juice. Try it. It's amazing.

2. Peanut Butter and Miracle Whip sandwich. I used to eat this when I was a kid. Haven't had it for a long time though.

3. Pork Chops and Apple Pie filling.

4. Ice Cream and Pretzels.

5. Diet Coke and Chocolate Cake.

What about you? Do you have a favorite odd food combination?

And please join me over at Lena Nelson Dooley's blog: http://lenanelsondooley.blogspot.com/
I'm doling out some free advice to new authors, and you can learn a little bit more about me and my newest release, Idaho Brides.

4 comments:

  1. Funny combos!

    I like to dip my fries in a Frosty at Wendy's! De-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB and Miracle Whip? That is weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avocado slices on a grilled cheese sandwich. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dark chocolate and licorice

    ReplyDelete