Thursday, June 09, 2011

Some Cool Things!

Here's a picture of my son in one of our local Wal-Mart stores, and he's holding a copy of Idaho Brides! SQUEE!!
 My father called this morning to tell me that he'd seen a copy in a Wal-Mart he was shopping at in Valley Center, Kansas.

A friend of mine said she purchased a copy at her local Barnes & Noble in Virginia.
And here's the lovely and sweet Keli Gwyn holding a copy she discovered at her local Wal-mart in California. Thank you so much, Keli, for hunting up the book and sending the picture!


And I just received cover art for my next Heartsong release, titled Light to My Path. The lantern in the snow is so PERFECT for the story! I'm thrilled with this cover art, and I hope the readers will be, too.

I also had a very good writing day, thanks in part to T. Anne Adams who challenged me to a little #1k1hr on Twitter. I had been really laboring with the writing today, but after she invited me to join her in a word blitz, the story really picked up pace and I wrote 3K words today. Yay! Only a few thousand more words to finish the first novella in the Sagebrush Knights collection. :)

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to spin by B&N at the mall and Christian Book & Gift to see if they have copies of Idaho Brides. :)

5 comments:

  1. How cool is that? Just casually walking along, doing your regular shopping when you spot a lovely book. And it just happens to have your name on it! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a great day. Love the new cover. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I look forward to the day i see my book on a store shelf! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa reads9:36 AM

    Just found your blog from reading Idaho Brides that I picked up at Walmart. I'm enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete