photo © 2010 Like_the_Grand_Canyon | more info (via: Wylio)Today's Friday Five is:
Five guilty pleasures.
1. Nutella. Oh. My. Sainted. Aunt. This stuff is soooooo good.
2. Wipeout. I can't help it. From the announcers to the obstacles to the ridiculous contestants, I love this show.
3. Survivor. I admit it. I love to see who gets voted off. Every new season my husband says he isn't going to watch, but because I watch it on the tv that sits between our two computers in the office, he gets sucked into the show. :)
4. Crossword puzzles. I love the daily crossword puzzle in the newspaper and never read the rest of it. :)
5. The Chicago Cubs. I love the Cubbies. They break my heart every year, but I keep coming back for more. :)
What about you? Do you have any guilty pleasures?