Friday, July 08, 2011

The Friday Five - Guilty Pleasures

Nutellaphoto © 2010 Like_the_Grand_Canyon | more info (via: Wylio)Today's Friday Five is:

Five guilty pleasures.

1. Nutella. Oh. My. Sainted. Aunt. This stuff is soooooo good.

2. Wipeout. I can't help it. From the announcers to the obstacles to the ridiculous contestants, I love this show.

3. Survivor. I admit it. I love to see who gets voted off. Every new season my husband says he isn't going to watch, but because I watch it on the tv that sits between our two computers in the office, he gets sucked into the show. :)

4. Crossword puzzles. I love the daily crossword puzzle in the newspaper and never read the rest of it. :)

5. The Chicago Cubs. I love the Cubbies. They break my heart every year, but I keep coming back for more. :)


What about you? Do you have any guilty pleasures?

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm. So You Think You Can Dance and Dr. Pepper are two of my guilty pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing handfuls of choc. chips before bed. Sadly, The Bachelor (some seasons). And if we are counting puzzles, jigsaw puzzles are mine. About to go on vacation with the in-laws...I get hooked on 'em there.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so you probably won't believe this because it's so weird, but as I was carrying my PB bagel to the mini van this morning to go to work, I thought, "You know I think I'll write a blog post about how Nutella is all the rage and yet I have never tried any." Seriously. I thought that. :)

    I also love Wipeout because watching people fall is just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TNTC. Too numerous to count.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every season of Survivor, my husband and I do the same thing. Although, I'm the one that says, "I'm not gonna watch this time. It's the same thing over and over..." And yet, I always sit and watch it with my guy. But seriously, how long are they gonna keep it up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 5 can be narrowed down to 2. Dr. Pepper and chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guilty pleasure is The Bachelor/The Bachelorette--it's a scripted, producer-manipulated trainwreck, but I can't seem to look away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nutella is terribly yummy. When my sister brought some back from a mission trip, I refused to try it because I knew it would be good. Come on, it's chocolate from Europe. love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete