Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Cover Art Framed and some news!


I thought you might like to see my most recent framing job. I framed the cover art from Before the Dawn and Idaho Brides. Before the Dawn will go in my bedroom, to be joined by the other two titles in the series when I get them, and Idaho Brides will be perfect in my living room where all the colors are autumn themed. Those golds and oranges will go perfectly. :)


In other fun news, I received word this weekend that my debut trade-length novel, A Bride's Portrait of Dodge City, Kansas has received FOUR STARS from Romantic Times Reviews! (Imagine me hoppity-skippity about the house, grinning and hugging my kids.) Thank you, Keli G. for passing that news along to me. It made my weekend. The full review will be available in a couple of weeks when the print newsletter comes out, but if you haven't checked out Romantic Times online, take a peek.

Did you also know that I have a Facebook Page? I'd love it if you'd click HERE and check it out. I post stuff about my books, writing, fun stuff, announcements, and more.

So, what fun project have you done recently, or what good news are you celebrating?

6 comments:

  1. Please tell me I "like" your page. If not, give me a good kick in the pants.

    And four stars?! You impress me so!

    Go Erica!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 stars! Woohoo! The frames look great, matching the great news.

    I went by to double check and make sure I "like" you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Erica! I have loved your book covers and how you frame them. **Some day... {heavy sigh}**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, congrats on the review!!! I don't know if I've liked your page so I'll go check it out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! Congratulations! And I think your covers look awesome. I think I've told you before that I think your idea of framing them all is such a great way to acknowledge the accomplishment each story represents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful framing!

    Congratulations, girl!!

    ReplyDelete