|Look at us! We were babies! But isn't|
that man handsome?
1. My mom made my dress. She's an amazing seamstress. In addition to making my dress, she made all the bridesmaids' dresses too.
2. I wore my mom's veil from her wedding.
3. I don't care for punch too much, so at the reception, we had Sprite instead.
4. We got married in December, so the decorations were a snap. Lots of red and green.
5. I got married in the same church that my parents, my older sister, and my younger brother were all married in.
Are you married? What's something you remember about your wedding? If you're not married yet, what's something you remember from a wedding you've attended?