Tuesday, September 06, 2011

This Saturday from 12-2 pm I'll be signing books at Living Word Bookstore in Onalaska, Wisconsin. If you're in the area, I'd love to see you.

There will be a drawing for a gift basket, chocolate, good fiction, and fellowship.

Here's the address:
Living Word Bookstore - Onalaska, WI,
572 Theater Road
Onalaska, WI 54650-8543



If you'd like to order any of my books, but won't be able to make it to the bookstore, you can call: (608) - 783 - 4673 and let them know what you'd like to order and who you would like the books inscribed to. 


You can find the bookstore website here: http://www.lwbookstore.com/

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there! I'd love book signings, especially when I already know the author. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could go, woman! have fun! and see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be there. Book signings are fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had tons of money to fly out there and be your cheerleader! :) Have fun without me. (sniff sniff)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I wish I could join you for your signing, Erica! I'll be there in thought if not in body. I hope you have a wonderful turnout and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete