Monday, October 31, 2011

Blog Hoppin'

Today is a busy, blog hoppy kinda day.

I'm blogging over at Melissa K. Norris' blog

http://www.faithchats.blogspot.com/

About the faith journey of Miles Carr, the hero of A Bride's Portrait of Dodge City, Kansas.

I'm also answering some fun, quick questions over on Sarah Forgrave's blog.

http://sarahforgrave.com/blog/

I'm also blogging at Lena Nelson Dooley's blog http://lenanelsondooley.blogspot.com/2011/10/brides-portrait-of-dodge-city-kansas.html where I discuss my secret desire to be a panda. :)


Also, this weekend, Ausjenny reviewed The Marriage Masquerade on her blog:

http://ausjenny.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-review-marriage-masquerade-by.html


And Happy Reformation Day! Yep, today is the day we celebrate Martin Luther nailing his 95 Theses to the Wittenberg Church Door.

Question for you: Is your house on a main route for trick-or-treaters? We don't get too many on our street.



12 comments:

  1. We're on a main rural road. No side walks, no street lights. We may get one or two kids. I buy candy just in case and then I'll have to eat it so it doesn't go bad. The sacrifices I have to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Sarah's. I'll have to hop on over to Melissa's blog. Have a great day1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun reading the interviews, Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're keeping busy! I already visited one interview :)

    No, we don't get much traffic for Halloween around here, which is fine because we're usually somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed you over from Sarah's. My first time here commenting. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm finishing up your book and will be reviewing it on Friday! :) Wanna guest? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, busy day for you, Erica!

    And to answer your question, we live in a huge neighborhood, so we pretty much camp out in our driveway to keep from hearing our doorbell every two seconds. I'm always kind of glad when the trick-or-treating hours are over and I can crash on the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had about 20 kidlets come to the door today. My favorites were a little blondie angel about three years old and a girl dressed as a bag of M&M's. :)

    Thank you to all of you who hopped along the blog trail with me today. I have a host of super-nice friends in all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, lady! You are busy! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, no trick or treaters on our road. We take the kids to a different neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you're all over the place!!! I'll go check out all those blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erica, I've got to get through polishing my ms so I can read A Bride's Portrait. Can't wait to sink into that story without any guilt!

    We live in the sole neighbourhood for miles so we get a lot of farm families dropped off at the end of our street to go trick-or-treating. Though we still only get between 20 to 40 munchkins each year.

    ReplyDelete