Sunday, October 02, 2011

Book Signings

This week, Mary Connealy and I are signing books at the following stores: (I KNOW! I'm so blessed to have Mary as a friend. She's such a dear woman to travel all this way to join me in signing books.)

October 7th from 6-8 pm

 Christian Book and Gift Shop
815 N Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906
            (507) 289-2590      











Saturday, October 8th, 2011, 10am-12pm



Burnsville LifeWay Christian Store (formerly Northwestern Book Store)

Cobblestone Court
14150 Nicollet Ave S
BurnsvilleMN 55337
Phone            952-435-8600      
Saturday, October 8th, 2011, 10am-12pm


Saturday, October 8th, 2011 2-4 pm


Maple Grove LifeWay Christian Store (formerly Northwestern Book Store)

 

Arbor Lakes Mall
12985 Elm Creek Blvd
Maple GroveMN 55369
Phone            763-420-3883      
Saturday, October 8th, 2011 2-4 pm

If you would like to purchase books by Mary or myself, but you can't make it to one of the stores during the signing, please call the store and they will set aside books for you.

If you're one of the lovely Cornerstone E. Free folks from my church in Rochester and want books signed, call Christian Book and Gift at the number listed above, and I will sign your books and deliver them to you at church on the next Sunday.

I hope you will all be able to stop by. There will be gift baskets given away, a small presentation on fiction writing at the Rochester signing, much in the way of fun, laughter, and BOOKS!


10 comments:

  1. Wish I could get there and have one of your amazing books signed in person by you :) How exciting about the book signings! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are book signing queens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your absolute favorite thing about attending a book signing?
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy! How'd that new baby?

    Thanks, CJ. :)

    Katie, Mary's so sweet to join me in these book signings.

    Wendy, I love meeting people and talking about books. Even if they don't buy my books, they usually walk away with somebody's fiction tucked under their arm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pastor wants to know if that's Friday, October 7 or Saturday, October 7? (Inside joke, for all you other commentors!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wish I could come! I'm so proud of you with all your books, Erica! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAPLE GROVE!!! My Uncle lives there. Darn. I wish I had time to plan a visit there and come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish MN weren't so far from BC! I'm sure you two will have a wonderful signing together.

    I'm planning to order this as a pre-Christmas treat for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that sounds exciting. Wish I could pop in on at least one of them but sadly I'm way up here.

    ReplyDelete