Friday, October 07, 2011
The Friday Five
This week's Friday Five is Five cool things about the ACFW Conference:
1. Meeting old friends and making new ones.
2. Hanging with the Seekers. These ladies rock!
3. Learning that A Log Cabin Christmas Collection made the NYT Best seller list! (The above picture is right to left: Michelle Ule, Editor Rebecca Germany, me, and Liz Johnson at the awards banquet.)
4. Having my soul bathed with assurance as Tracie Peterson spoke about being unashamedly Christian and letting that shine through her fiction.
5. An amazing river boat cruise compliments of Barbour Publishing. We had a GREAT time!