Monday, November 21, 2011

Blogging Hiatus

I'll be on a blogging hiatus this week (and possibly next) as I scramble to get more words added to my WIP and get the turkey cookin' and eatin' done.

I hope you and yours have a safe and happy Thanksgiving Week, that you get lots of turkey, laughter, and that whoever you are rooting for in football wins (except the Packers.)

Marji Laine was kind enough to host me for an interview on her uber-cool blog today, so I hope you can click on the link and go see her cool bloggosphere digs. http://marjilaine.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. We'll be here when you get back. I hope you get everything finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking a hiatus from IM too? I can't seem to connect with you lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck girl! Writer, write, write!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful time with your family...and all the food. I know I will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, Erica!

    I wish you well on the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wise person who knows when something has to give, and recognizes the priorities. So, Happy Thanksgiving, Erica, and happy writing. :)

    ReplyDelete