Monday, November 14, 2011

News Of The Week

It's a busy week of blogging, interviews, and connecting with readers. The Log Cabin Christmas Collection Blog Tour is in full swing. I'll be guest blogging on the tour tomorrow and Friday. I hope you've had a chance to visit some of the blog tour stops. It's not too late to backtrack and enter to win the prize for the blog tour, so hop on over to Jane Kirkpatrick's blog and fill out the contest entry form to get started.

Today's stop on the blog tour is a post by Margaret Brownley.

In other news, Marji Laine has a new review up for A Bride's Portrait of Dodge City, Kansas on her blog today. http://marjilaine.blogspot.com/ Please go check it out.

Also, It's Almost Time To Party!!!!! Tomorrow begins Casey Harringshaw's Blog Birthday Bash. And would you believe it? I get to join in the party tomorrow along with my co-conspirator Ruthy Logan Herne. Do you know Ruthy? She's amazing, hilarious, adorable, sweet, funny, truthful, and so much more. Stop by the party tomorrow at http://enjoyingthewritingcraft.blogspot.com/ to have some birthday cake, some fiction talk, and a whole lotta fun! You can click on the cool button in the upper right to get to the party too.

Quick NaNoWriMo update. I'm currently about 2 days behind schedule due to the fact that galley proofs for Stars In Her Eyes landed in my inbox on Friday afternoon. I spent all of Friday and Saturday working on them, and they are now back in the hands of my editor. While that is a good thing to have done, it did put me a bit behind on NaNo. Time to play catch-up.

So, How are you doing on your November goals? Have you joined in on the Log Cabin Blog hop?

6 comments:

  1. Just finished your book and it was grrrrreat!

    I'm still trucking away this month in the midst of craziness, working on my wip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey is such a sweetie.

    November goals? Huh? ;)

    Cruising right along despite a week w/out power and the following week with sick hubby & kids. I'm not allowed to get sick, so my sick just went to my knee and blew it up to twice the size of the other one.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos on getting your galleys turned around so quickly, Erica. Knowing you, you'll catch up on your word count in no time.

    I'm sure enjoying seeing you and your recent releases around cyberspace lately. Off to read Margaret's post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won your book from Sarah Forgrave's blog last week. I look forward to reading it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a signed copy. I wanted to say, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good week to catch up and maybe even get ahead before Thanksgiving. I didn't know there was a contest entry form - I'll have to check it out :) As for goals, I REALLY need to get busy on my WIP if I'm going to finish it next month. Gotta work, work, work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're trucking along even if you are a couple days behind! :) I'm hoping to get my ms back from critique partners soon and start tackling the red ink issues! I don't know if I'll by done by the end of November or not.

    ReplyDelete