Friday, December 09, 2011
The Friday Five
This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I love about the Homeschool Basketball Season.
1. Watching the players develop their skills, both at basketball and at becoming men and women of God.
2. The camaraderie and memories made.
3. Hanging with the Defender moms and the way we all cheer for each others' kids.
4. Seeing my son's confidence, ball handling, and interpersonal skills grow.
5. The hours every week I spend in the church library writing while practice is going on. Sure helps with the word count.