Monday, December 05, 2011

Pretty New Cover Art

This past week I received the cover art for two of my novels. The one on the right is for Maggie and the Maverick - Large Print Edition. I LOVE IT! Romantic and cowboy-ish, and it matches the cover art for the first book in the series so beautifully.

I've been blessed to have Thorndike Press pick up three of my titles for Large Print editions. I know one of the drawbacks of the Heartsongs is that the print is rather small. Thanks to Thorndike Press, readers who need larger print books can enjoy some Heartsong titles.
And this is the new cover art for my upcoming Heartsong release Stars In Her Eyes. This is the third book in my Martin City, Colorado series. Books one and two are Before the Dawn and Light to my Path.


Should he marry to please his church or follow his heart? Pastor Silas Hamilton has always been of the opinion that when he meets the woman God intends for him to marry, he’ll know her immediately. And so far, she hasn’t appeared, despite the determined machinations of one particular mother in his congregation.

And then it happens. Walking along the creek one day, he rescues a young woman from a near-fall into the water…and though they part ways without exchanging names, her fascinating gray eyes and the mysterious connection he felt with her remain foremost in his mind.

It isn’t until later, when he attends a play at the newly opened theater in town that he realizes his dreams have been caught up in the lovely Willow Starr—an actress bound for the bright lights of New York City.

But can a pastor love an actress? Would an actress abandon the stage for life in Martin City? And what about that mother, determined to claim the pastor for her daughter?

8 comments:

  1. Oh Erica, those are absolutely beautiful! I especially like Maggie and the Maverick! You are just spitting those books out, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real purty covers especially the silhouette of my Cal. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I must read these! How exciting and I have to confess, a few times I've checked out books at the library and I could only get the book in large print...I kinda like it! ha!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda8:21 AM

    Oh my goodness, those covers are awesome. When does Stars come out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those covers, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the wonderful covers, Erica! Stars in Her Eyes sounds like a great story. Love the set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica, I love that title, Stars in Her Eyes. Sounds so romantic. And those are great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Can't wait for them to come out :)

    ReplyDelete