Friday, March 02, 2012
The Friday Five
This is the final weekend of 2011-2012 basketball for the Rochester Defenders! Yay! (I love the basketball season, but I'll freely admit to wanting my life back!)
So, five top things from the Rochester Area Homeschool Defenders basketball season:
1. More playing time for James. He met his pre-season goal of becoming a starter for the JV team.
2. Logging 4,000+ miles of driving. To and from practice and to and from games.
3. Getting to know some of the Defenders moms better.
4. Seeing the maturity of some of our upper-classmen as they guide and help younger players.
5. Beating Mountain Lake Christian for the first time in 10 years!
Question: Do you have/have you had kids in sports?
Oh, and I totally forgot, so coming back in here to edit...I'm on SEEKERVILLE today talking about throttling your internal editor. http://seekerville.blogspot.com/ Please come join in the fun!