Friday, March 09, 2012
The Friday Five
1. Their laughter. When they get together, we hear laughter ringing through the house.
2. The way the older one seeks to guide and shepherd the younger one. (Even though, sometimes, he resists this procedure.)
3. The way they work together. Yesterday they baked a chocolate cake and decorated it together.
4. The way they are willing to be silly together. The above picture was taken at the Blue Earth County Historical Society Museum last year (Before the boy sprouted another couple of inches.) I was viewing an exhibit in another part of the museum when I heard them laughing their heads off. They had found the children's dress up corner and posed for an American Gothic of their own.
5. Their similar interests. They can talk computer games and movies all day long.
Are your kids good friends?