Today's Friday Five is courtesy of Jessica Patch, writer friend and blogger buddy. We're exchanging blog posts today. You can get to know Jessica better and read her interview with me on her blog at: http://jessicarpatch.blogspot.com/
So, I asked Jessica to give us a Friday Five and tell us five things she carries in her purse that would tell us something about her.
So, Here's Jessica!
"First, thanks for having me Erica! Friday Five is one of my Friday Faves!
Five things. Not sure what they say about me, but here they are:
1. Cell phone, but not because I need it to talk. In fact, the older I become, the less I enjoy talking on the phone. I'd rather you text me and if it's going to be lengthy then we'll chat. Otherwise, text me. Plus, it's my social media suitcase.
2. Laminated scripture verse for my one Word this year. Strength. The verse: Psalm 84:5
3. My Kindle. Must I explain? I didn't think so. :)
4. Plastic Wal-Mart or grocery sack. I have this horrible fear of throwing up in public and on people. I can't bear to puke in my purse or on my Kindle so I keep the bag. I also mentally plan exit strategies when I'm in crowds for this very reason. I say if you're going to toss your cookies, keep it clean. (I also keep mints but that might make 6 things.)
5. Burt's Bees Peppermint lip balm. I love that stuff. I have one on my desk by my bed and one in my purse. I like the way it moisturizes my lips, smells, and the tingling effect when I smear that joker on.
And there ya have it."
Here's a little more about Jessica: She's a wife, a mom, a writer and speaker, and a sassy southern girl that I get a big kick out of. Check out her blog (link above) and get to know this dynamic Christian woman.