Friday, June 08, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


Your answers to last week's Fill In The Blank Friday were great! Which Star Wars character would you most like to be? Luke Skywalker, R2D2, Deliah Blue, Obi-wan,Qui-Gon Jinn (or Liam Neeson :D ) Yoda, and Chewy were all represented. Strangely, nobody wanted to be Princess Leia. Must've been those weird cinnamon buns she had stuck to the sides of her head. :D

My answer to which Star Wars character I would most like to be is - an Ewok. They're round and cute and can dance.

Thanks so much for playing along last week. I really got a kick out of your answers. I'm hoping you'll join in this week, too.

This week's Fill in the Blank Friday is:

My favorite Muppet is ________________ because _______________________.

7 comments:

  1. The Count. Classic vampire and he doesn't sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal because in the words of Will Smith as the Fresh Prince, "A honey who can play the drums can write her own ticket!" LOL

    But maybe one of the old dudes because I totally get their cynical humor and poking from from a balcony sounds ideal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Piggie because she's not afraid to go after her man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chef's assistant--"meep" "meep"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rolf or Animal (how funny...you need to check out my post on Wed.!)

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never liked the muppets, so no one! lol But I would've picked Leia last week so that you know who would fall in love with me. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe Rowlf the Dog, just because I like dogs and I'm laid back. Then again, I like Fozzie Bear. I'm not a humorous person, but he appeals to me just because he's cuddly. And who doesn't need a cuddle once in a while?

    ReplyDelete