Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday

Last week's Fill in the blank Friday was My favorite Muppet is ________________ because _______________________.


My answer is: My favorite Muppet is Kermit, because I had a stuffed Kermit doll when I was a kid, and I loved it!


The above picture is of my son and daughter feeding a giraffe at the MN zoo. This was a real highlight for my daughter, who loves all things giraffe. We've since been to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs and fed their HUGE herd of giraffes. On that trip, my daughter also got to see Okapi for the first time. The Okapi is her favorite animal of all time.


So, my question for this Fill in the blank Friday is: My favorite zoo animal is ______________ and my favorite zoo is _______________.


My answer is: My favorite zoo animal is the Tiger and my favorite zoo is Como Zoo in St. Paul, MN.

3 comments:

  1. It's easy to pick my favorite animal. That would be the black bear. It's harder to choose a favorite zoo. I think I'd have to give two thumbs up to the Minnesota Zoo tram. Nice to be able to see the zoo in the heat of summer from the comfort of an air-conditioned tram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite animals are the Apes/Gorillas. My favorite zoo is St. Louis, but I've only been to 3 zoos. :) I hear San Diego is awesome and then one in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you already know my favorite animal. :)

    My favorite zoo is the Denver Zoo. Very nicely laid out with not a lot of walking to get from one site to another and the exhibits were easy to see.

    ReplyDelete