Thursday, July 12, 2012
Bringing back the Friday Five
I've missed the Friday Five, so I'm bringing it back! :D
This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I did this week.
1. Embroidered the final quilt squares for the Red Cross Signature Quilt.
2. Visited some Civil War sites (more on that Monday.)
3. Gave a devotional at a baby shower.
4. Went to see Mr. Popper's Penguins at the movie theater.
5. Took delivery of some new research books and new textbooks for the coming school year.
How about you? What'd you do this week?