Sunday, July 01, 2012

July!


It's America's Birthday Week! :)

Time for fireworks and picnics and boating and family.

I can hardly believe it's July already. This summer seems to be blazing by so fast. I was checking on when we had to have my daughter back at school, when I need to order new curriculum by to have it ready for the start of the school for my son, and how soon the ACFW Conference was sneaking up on me.

Yep, summer was blazing by. Until I ordered research books from amazon. The estimated shipping date isn't until AUGUST! That's FOREVER!

This summer is crawling by....

How's summer going for you?

7 comments:

  1. I'm shocked that we're already in July! Four weeks of summer vacation already gone. Each week we have so many things to keep us busy, I think it makes the time fly. We've spent lots of time on the lakes and we're looking forward to celebrating the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next month, I'll worry that the summer has gone by too fast. This month, I'll just enjoy the sun room more and cake month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's flying. Really. I can't believe my kids have to go back to school the first week of August. Where did our summer go?

    I'm at my mom's this week spending time with fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been so busy this summer, it's going by fast! But now I think we're going to take a break for a couple weeks and spend more family time together, and I hope it goes slow so I can really enjoy this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is going so fast...I just can't believe it. I haven't gotten as much written as I wanted, but then...well, I've been a bit lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's July?!?! Ugh!! Summer is going WAY too fast. But hooray for America's birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer is moving right along. I'm surprised it's July, but I wish it were fall, lol. Mostly because of the wildfires and crazy weather burdening the country. Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete