Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Five

Banned Mercury-in-Glass Thermometer Since I have a yukky cold today, I thought the Friday Five should be:

Five Things I Want When I'm Sick:

1. Quiet.

2. Sleep.

3. Orange Juice.

4. Nyquil at night.

5. TLC from my family.

If it was wintertime, I could also add the "Feel Good Blanket" to the list, a blanket I've had since I was a child that just spells comfort and love. Alas, in the summer it is too hot for a blanket, so I have to make do with a "Feel Good Sheet" which isn't at all the same.

My family has been supplying me with lots of TLC the past several days, and I'm on the mend.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your cold! Glad you're getting better, though.

    I had a stomach bug last week, which was promptly followed by a cold. I am feeling better, finally, today, but I DID keep my feel good blanket with me the entire time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're on the mend! I don't want TLC when I'm sick, I want left alone! lol

    ReplyDelete