Friday, September 07, 2012

The Friday Five-ACFW Conference

suitcase of memories

It's about 12 days before I fly away to the ACFW Conference in Dallas. I'm very excited. I love the conference, the learning, the fellowship, the friends, and all the rest. Such a good time.

And I'm beginning to think of things I need to pack, stuff I need to do, and getting ready to go.

So, in an effort to make my lists and get stuff crossed off, Here are some of the things I need to do before the conference:

1. Print Boarding pass and other paperwork.

2. Decide on wardrobe.

3. Break in new red shoes. :D

4. Plan meals and lay in provisions for the boys while I'm gone.

5. Get out small suitcase, fill it up, then decide I need the next larger suitcase, repeat procedure until I finally break down and realize I never pack light and get out the biggest suitcase I own. I'll need room for all the books I'm going to buy. :D

How about you?

Do you pack light?

8 comments:

  1. Yup, I pack light. Why not ship the books home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean I gotta plan for my family too? I'm a fairly light packer, but since I'm driving (6 hours) I'm not too worried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new red shoes :D You are really nice to provide for the fam before you leave. Sadly, that never crossed my mind. They'd probably eat out anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eager to see you, Erica, and those purty new read shoes of yours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never pack light. I like having plenty of options to choose from in my wardrobe. Have fun at the ACFW conference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dallas is within driving distance--so I don't have to cram everything in a carry on this time. Yay! I look forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a light packer and I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete