Thursday, September 13, 2012
The Friday Five
This week's Friday Five is...
Five things I said I would never do, and ended up doing...
1. My kids will NEVER have to take piano lessons. (We started with lessons when James was 7. He's now 16.5)
2. I will never have long hair again. (It's past my shoulders right now.)
3. I will never homeschool. (This is year 15.)
4. I will never do the company bookkeeping. (Been doing it since 2006.)
5. I will never tell my kids "Because I said so, that's why!" (Um, pretty sure I blew that the first time my kid asked "Why?"
What about you? What have you said that you would never do and wound up doing?