Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Friday Five ~ Candy Style

Halloween Candy

In light of next Wednesday's goings on, this week's Friday Five is
My Five Favorite Halloween Candies.

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. Payday
3. Snickers
4. Butterfinger
5. Red Licorice

And a bonus:
Five Halloween candies I didn't like to see in my stash:
1. Black Licorice
2. Circus Peanuts (the big orange marshmallowy things)
3. Candy Corn
4. Taffy
5. KitKats

How about you? What's one Halloween candy you really like, and what's one that you don't?

8 comments:

  1. I love Almond Joy. You can have my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Trade your black licorice for the red and your KitKat bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, Reese's are my favorite! I also love Heath Bars. I would have to say that Tootsie Rolls are my least favorite...bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm partial to Butterfingers myself. I'll pass on any cherry or grape flavored hard candy. That stuff tastes like cough medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY! Someone other than me who detests candy corn! Woo hoo!

    I'm a Snickers, Twix, Kit Kat, Milky Way, Musketeers kind of gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Resee's Pieces and Hershey bars. No way on the black licorice or candy corn. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Heath bars. YUM I hate black licorice

    ReplyDelete
  7. What....no candy corns? I love those. But I'm with you on the black licorice. Bleh. I think there should be at least one day of guilt free candy eating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I like? Anything with chocolate.
    What I don't like? Anything without chocolate.
    But my all time fave?? Peanut M&Ms. Yum!
    I'm totally with ya on the licorice.

    ReplyDelete