Thursday night, I was watching Leverage, and Parker quoted a fortune cookie: "A man with one watch knows the time. A man with two is never sure."
In honor of Leverage and Parker, today's Friday Five is:
Five Funny Fortune Cookie Fortunes:
1. Confucius say: If you think you can sum up your whole life on this little slip of paper, you're crazy!
2. You will be hungry again in one hour.
3. Don't eat any Chinese food today or you will be very sick.
4. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
5. Help! I'm being held hostage in a Chinese bakery!
Your turn. Make up a funny fortune cookie! And happy Friday!