Friday, November 16, 2012

The Friday Five ~ My Bucket List

bucket

This week, the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile was in Rochester. I'd never seen it before in real life, and I joked with my husband that I could now cross that off my bucket list.

So, in honor of such a momentous event, this week's Friday Five is:

Five Things On My Bucket List

1. See the Grand Canyon.

2. Visit the Smithsonian.

3. Travel to New Zealand.

4. Wander the halls of the British Museum.

5. See the Cubs win a World Series before I die.

So, what's on your bucket list?

5 comments:

  1. Ohh! I've been to the Smithsonian and the British Museum - great items for the bucket list! In February we're hoping to go to the Grand Canyon. On my bucket list would be: go to Hawaii, Italy and Ireland, see the Vikings win a Super Bowl and buy a huge Victorian Mansion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No trip to Boston on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, good ones.
    Mine are:
    1. Go to Scotland
    2. Go to Hawaii
    3. See Grand Canyon
    4. Get a book published.
    5. Be a stay at home wife again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip to the Grand Canyon should definitely be next on your list. You know who's practically next door to the GC, right?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? No trip to California? Lake Tahoe is gorgeous, and it's only a hour away from me. We could get a cabin and have a wonderful writers retreat there. =)

    ReplyDelete