Friday, November 02, 2012

The Friday Five


This week's Friday Five:

Five TV shows I'm currently watching each week:

1. Elementary - a modern day Sherlock Holmes set in New York City and starring Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu.

2. Castle - I was afraid Castle and Beckett finally getting together would ruin the show for me, but it's been a happy surprise.

3. Hawaii 5-0. This remake of the 60's classic is great, especially Scott Caan as Danny Williams. Unfortunately, it's on at the same time as Castle, so I have to watch it later online. My husband likes Castle too, so we watch that together and I watch McGarritt and Danno later. :)

4. Criminal Minds. Dr. Reid. Need I say more?

5. Leverage. An ensemble cast of modern-day Robin Hoods.

Of course, then I watch lots of sports, too. Currently football, but since the NCAA basketball season is kicking off, I'll be watching lots of Jayhawks games too. :D

So, what do you watch?

14 comments:

  1. I'm not watching much right now - The Voice and a lot of Thomas & Friends with my four-year-old :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been there! For me it was Barney with the oldest and...yes, I admit it...Teletubbies with the youngest. (He's mortified that he ever loved that show, but he did!)

      Delete
  2. Supernatural, Doctor Who (season is in hiatus and waiting for the Christmas special), Last Resort, Arrow, and Big Bang Theory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Bang Theory! :) Love that one!

      Delete
  3. Last night my husband and I watched the coolest show about a guy walking the Amazon. Blew my mind!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever read Steven Newman's Worldwalk? I think it would be right up your alley. :)

      Delete
  4. I've been watching a lot of the new dramas, including Nashville (which I'm enjoying!). I still like reality ones, too :) Project Runway All Stars recently started. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we still got Bravo around here. I LOVED watching Project Runway and Top Chef.

      Delete
  5. I haven't watched Elementary, but I should. I love Sherlock. And I don't watch Leverage, but my DH does. The rest of the shows we share! So what's up Dr. Reid and this new woman? Must. Know. More.

    I love Vampire Diaries, Arrow, The Voice, Revenge, and I'm eagerly awaiting NBC's Dracula! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re: Dr. Reid! I KNOW! I'm dying to know what is up with that!!!

      Your husband has great taste. And if you give Leverage a try...Christian Kane makes it totally worthwhile. :D

      Delete
  6. Well, now that I know Castle and Beckett get together, I guess there's no use in watching Castle. LOL, lol. JK. Actually I'm glad you posted this list because I've been looking for some good brain candy and was wondering about Elementary and Leverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elementary and Leverage are great brain candy! :)

      Delete
  7. I stumbled onto the Arrow pilot and love it! It's right up there with Big Bang and of course, NCIS. Elementary looks really intriguing, but there's only some many hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where have I been that I don't know what Arrow even is??? Headed to google.com to figure it out. :)

      Delete