Winter has arrived with a vengeance here in MN. Snow, howling winds, plummeting wind chills. Time to hunker down and ride out the storms. :)
So, this week's Friday Five is:
Five things we do when it storms outside:
1. Hot Chocolate. Nothing better after shoveling and snow-blowing than a hot cup of chocolate.
2. Turn on the fireplace. We have a gas fireplace, and when the temps plunge, I love to fire it up.
3. Movies and TV on DVD. We're in the midst of a LEVERAGE marathon around here. My daughter has never seen the shows, so we're watching them together.
4. Baking. Candy cane cookies and peanut brittle are on the slate this weekend.
5. Books! Snuggle down with a good book.
What do you do when the weather outside is frightful?