Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Friday Five


I love posting on Facebook. The people who I interact with there in my various groups and lists and pages are upbeat and fun and compassionate. Of all the social media, it's Facebook where I feel the most social and connected with people.

I often get comments on some of my posts that are fairly regular. People expect them on certain days or on certain forums, and some of my friends have even started posting on similar topics. That being the case, I thought I'd list here the five things I post about most often on my Facebook page and invite you to do the same.

1. Nearly every Sunday I post something positive about my church. I almost always start with "I love my church" because it's so very true. I love this body of believers, and hands down, we have the most grounded in the Word, hilarious, loving, grace-giving, grace-needing flock of sheep in the planet.

2. My husband. I love to brag on my husband on Facebook. He's so great, and I want everyone to know it.

3. My writing progress and my books. I have lots of writer friends who are encouraging and supportive of my writing, and lots of reader friends who want to know what's going on with my latest release. (Thank you, friends!!!! :) )

4. The Kansas Jayhawks Men's Basketball Team. Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!!!!

5. Shares of things I think are funny. I don't post political things or hot-button issue things on Facebook, but I will post things I think are funny.

What do you post on Facebook? Are you a fan of Facebook? Are you on Facebook?

If you are, are we friends on Facebook? If so, yay! Gimme a shout out on my page at https://www.facebook.com/erica.vetsch  And if you're  on Facebook and we're not Facebook friends yet, send me a friend request!

5 comments:

  1. We were friends before Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are friends! Yay!
    I post lots of funny things my son says because at a young age he has a good handle on humor/sarcasm. It started out as a diary of sorts but people seem to think he's as funny as I think he is.

    I also post random stuff. I'm not a hot button issue kind of gal either. And I post scripture and an encouraging thought too.

    Love seeing you around facebook! And glad to see you back to blogging more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love your posts about stuff your son says....and the picture of your kidlets the other day was so cute!

      Delete